Saturday, July 26, 2014

My Sexy Saturday- Cross the Line

Want to read a hot little novella by the pool this weekend? Grab a copy of Cross the Line here!


Fixated on him, I let myself be sucked into his stare.
I couldn’t touch him even though I wanted to with every part of my body. He had to be given the control in order to avoid scaring him away. His penetrating gaze told me everything I needed to know. I would have him before the end of the night. But he’d be the one doing the taking. And I’d let him.
“A little fun like this?” I yelled and pounced at him to dunk him under the water. The force of my petite figure was nothing compared to his muscled arms wrapped around me.
“Or like this?” And then he flipped me, sending me under again.
When I surfaced, he looked serious. “Leslie.”
“Yes?” I treaded water a few inches in front of him. The wind blew softly over us, the scent of flowers blowing in the breeze, and the sun sunk below the horizon, leaving us in just the glow of the pool lights. My senses heightened. Every part of my body ached for this man. It took all I had not to reach out for him, to slide my hands over his tattoos, or press my lips against his.
“I’ve never thought about being with another woman until now.” He moved toward me then. There were no more playful gestures. No more laughing, splashing, or fun. Instead, he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me to him. He stared as I slid my tongue over my bottom lip. Would he get the hint?

No comments:

Post a Comment