Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New Reviews!

Look what readers are saying:

About A Final Kiss: To read all of the reviews click here!

5 star!
"This book had all of the components of a great book! The author didn't keep me waiting in suspense the whole entire book wondering who the villain was, instead we knew right away. It was just waiting to see when they were going to make their move. I loved the idea of people finding each other again later in life and this book had me smiling from page one." 

5 Star! 

"The story was fast paced, intriguing and intense. As I read, I couldn't help but wonder if Kate and Tony would have their happy ending. I wasn't sure, nor was I sure if Kate's issues would be resolved. In the end, the author answered my questions and provided a satisfying conclusion.

If you like a darker read that captures the power of a deep abiding love between two people, then this book is for you!"



No comments:

Post a Comment