Saturday, March 1, 2014

My Sexy Saturday- A Final Kiss!

This book will be released next week and I'm excited! Here's a sexy sneak peek for you.

      He let out a moan filled with so much desire, it sounded like he would be the one taking control of the situation at any moment. She couldn’t let that happen or her plan wouldn’t work. She moved against him more, and electrifying shocks of desire radiated from her core all the way through the rest of her body. Her nipples puckered against the silky fabric of her dress since she hadn’t worn a bra underneath. His strong hands pulled her forward so he could let his lips fall against the hot flesh at the curve of her neck. Dampness settled on her panties and he strained against the zipper of his slacks even more.
    “I want you. Now, baby.” The words were scorching against her ear.
    She pulled back. “It’s not time yet.”
    “I can’t take much more. You’re killing me.”
    She slid off his lap and glanced at the bulge in his pants. She wanted him just as much as he wanted her. Should she skip the show and just go at it, fulfilling their hunger for each other? No way. They’d done that the night before. Slow and sexy. That’s how she wanted it tonight. The sex would be twice as hot once she finished the show for him. She turned her back to him to grab the outfit from the top of the dresser. As she was doing so, she saw his gaze fix on her, so she slid her hand up the back of her thigh to her ass, revealing a piece of the barely-there red panties.
    “Holy hell, babe.” He sighed. “Come back here.”
     She glanced back at him before going into the bathroom. “Get undressed and wait for me on the bed.”

5 comments:

  1. NO. FREAKIN'. FAIR. Stopped too soon. I'm hangin' here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. משרדי ליווי הרצליה

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. משרדי ליווי הרצליה

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries ליווי בתל אביב

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. animekiss

    ReplyDelete