Saturday, March 8, 2014

My Secret Saturday- Lost and Found

Enjoy this unedited sneak peek at Lost and Found, Desert Secrets Book 3. If you want to start book 1 of this series, you can find Confessions here!

“It is Lance’s loss, but I’m sorry he broke your heart.”
     She shrugged. “I’m sorta fine now. My baggage is being unpacked faster than I’d estimated.” She set her sandwich on the paperback and shifted her body to face him more fully.
     “Things seem to happen on their own time.” His fingers found her chin and tipped her face up, giving her a full view into his green eyes. The seductively drank her in and held her there.
     “Right here? Now?” she whispered. “I’m a mess.”
     He slowly shook his head, careful not to break the connection between them by taking away the eye contact. “You’re beautiful.”
His lips found hers, shooting blazing hot desire through her 

body, rocking her to the core. Instead of pushing him away like 

she’d done before, she parted her lips and inched his open with 

her tongue. Tasting him set her on fire. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders, she knew she was done running. This was it. With him. Who knew what would bring tomorrow, but today she wasn’t running away. Instead, her mouth melted against his.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds likes she's ready to move on. :D
    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do so love when the girl finally gives in. The tension building up, and I love how she thought she was a mess, and he called her beautiful...

    * le sigh* So perfect.

    - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete