Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Spring is Here!

Please don't hate me if you are in one of those areas that has gotten your share of snow. I don't envy you a bit. I'm one of those types of people who enjoys snow for about 5 minutes... long enough to make a snowman or a snow angel and then I'm back inside. I don't like rain either. I love sunny, warm days and that is exactly what we have here in Phoenix, Arizona. Today is cooling down to about 80. Yes, I said cooling. It has been almost 90 this past week.

And with all of those really warm days comes allergens. I'm sad to say that I love living in Arizona, but I'm allergic to the plants. Freshly cut grass, flowers, and trees really bother me this time of year. It sucks really bad! Getting anything is hard when I hurt and/or have a fuzzy brain due to the allergy medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment