Friday, February 21, 2014

I'm Hooked!

I just started watching this season of The Bachelor and I'm hooked. I'm only on episode 3 so don't give me any spoilers!

Here are my thoughts so far:


  • I'm surprised that Victoria actually left the show. I figured they'd keep her around just to add drama to the show and to keep people watching. I'm glad she left though! 
  • Kate and the opera singer are on the show for their own personal gain and I don't mean being with Juan. 
  • My favorite girls are Andi and Renee. I'm totally rooting for them at this point. 
  • Juan Pablo is decent to look at ;) 
And that is all for now. I will update as soon as I watch some more episodes. So what do you think about Juan Pablo? Who are your favorite women? Tell me... just don't share spoilers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment